Total Pageviews

Friday 22 February 2013

A MAGICAL VASE I FOUND

               

                         A MAGICAL VASE I FOUND



Last Sunday i was in tour to a historical place of Rajasthan . I visited the Chhittorgarh fort . After roaming half and tour , i reached near "KALIKA MATA TEMPLE".


In a few distance behind the rocks monkeys were playing with a rocky u shaped black colored pot .Which was broken and the color was fainted , but although it seems to be special one .As i reached near the monkeys they ran away  to the trees .I was surprised to see that it was a vase , which was in very unfair condition . I picked it up , It was very heavy and antique.But no one took attention till now .


 I took  it at home .I cleaned gently and put it on the table carefully . I also put some artificial red roses in the vase. I went away and when i returned , i noticed that red rose were in yellow . I was very surprised to see what had happened . I could not believe on my eyes. I want to be sure What was going on ?


Next time i put some white artificial roses in it . Believe me it happens again within two hours . Now theroses were in red color . I want to know about the  scientific reason but  could not able to find ?It was a magical vase . Now its time for me , I was on my toes , that i got a unexpected ,antique, magical vase.  




No comments: